Monday, May 17, 2010

Cutting People out of my life!!!???!!!


This is for the people in my personal life. Not business related
So, I have been known to not keep people around for long. Over the years, I have had the rather easy tendacy to stop dealing with a lot of people. Most of the time, it is because of something that someone did to me, or how they treated me, or what they said to me. A lot of those times, they were wrong for what they did. Is this the problem, or is the problem something else?

Now everything that was stated here thus far is true, but did I really need to cut off all of these people? Did I really give everybody a fair chance? This is the question that I ask myself. Now that I think back, YES some of those people truly disserved to be left alone and out of my life. But some others, I might have acted too soon. So since we are all so good at listing the offenses of others, LET ME LIST MY OFFENSES!!!

Probably the number one mistake is that I have the tendecy to not let other people make mistakes. This is wrong of me because I am not allowing these people to be a human.

I have cut ties with friends for having the wrong opinion about me. Instead of taking on the difficult but eventually every helpful task of getting to know that person better and letting them get to know me better, I have just simply cut many of these people off.

I have cut some people really quick for what I saw as trying to change me. This has been the quickest cut.


Those are a few of the main notable examples. But I look back these days and wish that I didn't cut off many of these people. More times than not, I let a minor thing or two ruin some friendsips, some potential relationships.

SO, what I have been working on these days is addressing issues with people, instead of shooting them down, or just running away from the issue. Dealing with it head on may be a difficult thing to do, but it is something that I must learn to do gracefully. I must expect these people to be themselves and accept them as that, just as I want them to do with me. There has even been some that I ignored when they tried to fix our friendship.

So with all of that being said, here is the time for me to do something else I don't do often. THIS IS MY APOLOGY FOR THE ONES THAT I REALLY CARED ABOUT AND THEY REALLY CARED ABOUT ME. And if you did something to me, I forive you. Some of you will read this because of how our relationship was. If if we had a good standing with each other, I am hopeful that we can get it back to how it was. Work things out. BE INDIVIDUALS!!!

-TWISTED STOREEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment